The features for Tiger Safety Work Safety Boots 6228
We know that finding a solid pair of heavy-duty boots can be a daunting task, especially with so many options. When looking at different choices, some factors are especially worth considering. Tiger Safety Boots 6228 are good, all round composite toe boots that cover many important variables you’ll be looking for.
- Metal free composite Toe-Caps: Made from strong non-metal materials such as Kevlar, carbon fiber, plastic or fiberglass. They are lighter and usually breathe better than steel toe, and more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Protective CSA approved LNZ are puncture-resistant plates that won’t set off metal detectors but will shield your feet.
- Heat and Slip Resistant Outsoles: The combination of light PU and durable rubber outsoles are protective against most hazards. The list includes, heat, oil, punctures, acid, electric shock resistance and lack of friction.
- TPU scuff resistant bumper toe increasing wear protection
- Premium Leather Upper: 2 millimeter thickness leather not only weatherproof but also breathable and durable
- Padded tongue and collar allowing extra comfort.
Tiger Safety Boots 6228 are perfect 8” heavy duty boots that provide you with lightweight and reliable safety approved by CSA- The Canadian Standards Association.